Sexual improvement is one of the most desirable goals of couples whenever Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
However, enhancing a mutual sexual connection is not just about strewing the bed with rose petals or preparing a candlelit dinner. While romantic planning does help in setting an amorous tone for a Valentine’s date, health plays an even more important role in boosting a couple’s libido.
In this blog post, we will share how you and your significant other can have a better sex life during Valentine’s season through self-improvement of your physical, mental, emotional, and sexual health. We will explain how you can start being yourself and feeling confident as you experience passionate moments with your special someone by becoming a healthier woman inside and out.
4 Ways To Achieve Sexual Improvement on Valentine’s Day
We left off last week with the first two ways to achieve a healthy sexual lifestyle. This week we will share our last two ways for a better sex life.
3. Consider Sex as a Mental Health Booster
Don’t feel too pressured about your sexual performance, since physical intimacy should be a pleasurable act and not a stressful one. Instead, consider sex as an activity that can boost your mental health in several ways:
- It Stimulates Endorphins: Physical intimacy leads to the release of the endorphins in your brain. Endorphin is a chemical that brings about happy feelings and minimizes depressed moods.
- It Releases Serotonin: Sex stimulates the production of serotonin, since your body releases this hormone when you have an orgasm. Serotonin reduces negative emotions like anxiety and worry. It also gives you the ability to make plans and to carry them out.
- It Results in Better Sleep: Making love can lead you to sleep more deeply. When you have sex, your body produced prolactin and oxytocin. Prolactin is a hormone that promotes relaxation, while oxytocin is a hormone that makes you feel drowsy. A sound sleep is conducive to a balanced mental health.
Remembering the mental health benefits of sex will transform your attitude towards it. Instead of feeling stressed about it, you can look forward to making love with your other half.
4. Rekindle Your Passion
In the beginning of your relationship or marriage, sex is likely to be spontaneous and free-flowing as you first start exploring each other’s bodies. As time goes by, the initial excitement may fade as you settle into a daily routine as a couple. (Alprazolam) That’s why you need to make conscious efforts to rekindle your passion for one another, especially during Valentine’s season.
- Eat Aphrodisiac Foods: Aphrodisiac foods are believed to increase your sex drive and stamina. Dine on aphrodisiac entrees during your Valentine’s date, such as oysters, chocolate, asparagus, strawberries, artichokes, figs, and chili peppers.
- Learn New Positions: You and your partner may end up gravitating towards your favorite sexual positions during your lovemaking sessions. To avoid getting stuck in a humdrum routine, learn new positions and experiment with them together.
- Play Adult Games: Banish boredom in the bedroom by playing adult games with your significant other. You can act out role-playing scenarios involving fictional or historical couples. You can also buy sex games, which may range from cute card sets to kinky board games.
Exerting creative effort will enable you and your partner to attain new heights of passion and enjoyment.
Being yourself and feeling confident is the key to fueling the passion in your relationship, especially during Valentine’s season. Take proactive steps towards self-improvement of your physical, emotional, mental, and sexual health to enhance your sexual connection with your partner.