Sexual improvement is one of the most desirable goals of couples whenever Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
However, enhancing a mutual sexual connection is not just about strewing the bed with rose petals or preparing a candlelit dinner. While romantic planning does help in setting an amorous tone for a Valentine’s date, health plays an even more important role in boosting a couple’s libido.
In this blog post, we will share how you and your significant other can have a better sex life during Valentine’s season through self-improvement of your physical, mental, emotional, and sexual health. We will explain how you can start being yourself and feeling confident as you experience passionate moments with your special someone by becoming a healthier woman inside and out.
4 Ways To Achieve Sexual Improvement on Valentine’s Day
1. Boost Your Physical Health
The more physically fit you and your partner are, the higher the chances that you will have satisfying sexual encounters with each other on heart’s day and beyond. Follow these tips to have a healthy body:
- Exercise Regularly: Make it a habit to exercise on a regular basis. When you participate in fitness activities, your heart beats faster so the blood circulates more efficiently throughout your body. Proper circulation can increase euphoric sensations as you make love.
- Strengthen Your Muscles: Build up your pelvic floor, core, and leg muscles. Performing exercises like the kegel, lunge, bridge, squat, push-ups, planks, and frog jumps may enable you to experience more intense orgasms as your muscles become stronger.
- Get Enough Vitamin D: Vitamin D deficiency may cause poor libido. You can soak in the sunlight to get vitamin D, but you can should also take it in supplement form to get more of a boost.
In general, women who are physically active have better sexual desire, satisfaction, and arousal compared to ladies with a sedentary lifestyle.
2. Enhance Your Emotional Health
Sex is an act of sharing your full self with your special someone. You can be more self-assured during physically intimate moments if you have a strong sense of self-worth as a woman. Here are some ways you can increase your emotional quotient:
- Appreciate Your Strengths: Learn how to appreciate yourself and your unique traits as a woman. Make a list of your positive attributes related to your personality, appearance, skills, knowledge, and talents. Remind yourself of your strengths whenever you struggle with feelings of low self-esteem.
- Overcome Your Weaknesses: Be honest to yourself about your weak points and bad habits, whether they are connected to your personal or professional life. Think of ways to overcome your weaknesses in a realistic, gradual way. Celebrate minor or major landmarks which indicate your progress in these areas.
- Participate in Self-improvement Activities: While you are already a worthy, valuable woman just the way you are, you can level up your self-respect if you take proactive steps to improve yourself in various ways. You can enroll in classes to learn new creative skills or interesting knowledge. You can also find new hobbies to expand your horizons.
Being yourself and feeling confident in life will make it easier for you to exhibit boldness and confidence as you make love with your partner.
Come back next week for part 2, and if you have not yet, be sure to subscribe to our emails to stay connected!